Friday, August 19, 2011

my famous Banana sandwich!


Peanut Butter, Banana and Honey Sandwiches



Ever since I came across the peanut butter, banana and honey combo I have been enjoying it in many different ways. The simplest, perhaps, is as a sandwich. All you really need is a slice of bread (or two) slathered with some stick to the roof of your mouth good peanut butter, piled high with bananas all dripping with sweet, sticky honey. I have used this combo as open faced sandwiches, regular sandwiches and I even tried buttering the bread and grilling it. The grilled peanut butter, banana and honey sandwich was particularly good with the peanut butter melting a bit and dripping all over. The messier the better! I have been eating them for breakfast, lunch, snack or even as a quick light meal. bs mostly i eat it before going to the gym with milk :)

     But if you dont like peanut butter, you can add only bananas and honey its still yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment